Monday, January 25, 2010




This is the logo to my cafe. i thought i might name it cafe ole because I thought it sounded like something someone would name a coffee shop. I liked the idea of a cup with the steam on a saucer, so i thought i might add the name of the shop on the cup. the brush strokes make it look more like a cafe type of thing. (I think) it took me a while to acually figure stuff out, and get the logo put together. i wasn't sure how i was going to go about doing it. In the end i thought this type of look to the logo, will make my shop look like a traditional, comfortable, relaxed cafe, were people can just come and drink some coffee, or what ever else i said is here. the type of text i used, just looks nice on the cup. (I think at least) the black and white..(even though it looks grey) well i think it makes the logo look pretty sophisticated, and the 2 logos beside each other look nice. either on works, but i personally think the colour one looks abit better. so anyways, this is the logo to my cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment